Typical Vehicle GPA Tracking Solutions
There are many companies offer GPS tracking service for vehicles to do management and monitoring. Their solutions combine Global Positioning System and cellular phone technology. They get position information from satellites and transfer that information to Geographic Information System server via cellular network. The server system located in Internet will receive, process and store the data. And users with a valid account can access their vehicle's position info and can see data in a web browser with a map display.
What TOP Global Offers
TOP Global offers an innovative "Vehicle GPS Tracking & Internet" solution. By combining patented 3G mobile router - MobileBridge™, this solution can offer in-vehicle network access while send GPS info to Internet. Drivers and passengers can get Internet access in vehicle even in moving via LAN or WLAN.
By this solution, transportation operator can offer "Hot Spot in Bus" service to business passengers and gets new revenue besides ticket incomes. Also, trucks with this solution enable drivers keep video/audio with manage center, and additional communication fee is saved.
• Vehicle position and speed tracking
• High speed wireless Internet access
• Enable real time video/audio communication with driver
• Teams and groups to better organize drivers
• Advanced features upgradeable. Such as combining RFID scanner to record all carried goods in trucks for logistic company.